Disclaimer, Copyright Information and Social Media Rules
Disclaimer and Copyright Information
The content of this website is the copyright of the University of Wollongong in Dubai, unless stated otherwise.
All rights to this website and the material it contains are reserved. Material may be downloaded for private study, research or in-house use only. Copies may only be made with the permission of the University of Wollongong in Dubai, or otherwise as permitted by law. No alteration may be made to the website.
The content is provided for general guidance purposes only and does not constitute professional or academic advice. The University of Wollongong in Dubai uses its best endeavours to ensure all information contained in this website is accurate at the time of publication. However, information may be amended or deleted without notice. The University does not promise the accuracy of the information.
The use of this information is at the risk of the user. The University, its agents or employees expressly disclaim any liability to users for loss of any kind arising directly, or indirectly, out of the use of this information.
This website may contain links to other sites which are protected by copyright. The University of Wollongong in Dubai is not responsible for the content or the accuracy of any linked website.
Social Media House Rules
The University of Wollongong in Dubai encourages comments and posts on our social media sites as a forum for you to contribute your thoughts about UOWD news and participate in civil conversations about topical issues. By engaging with us in any way on social media, you agree to abide by our Social Media House Rules:
- Be polite. Treat other people using The University of Wollongong social media sites, including our staff moderators, with respect and courtesy. Comments using inappropriate language, which are abusive towards other users, or which appear to deliberately provoke arguments, will be deleted.
- Don't break the law. Do not post comments or photographs which are potentially defamatory, discriminatory, incite violence, infringe copyright or are otherwise unlawful. Messages that are factually wrong and misleading may also be deleted. Photographs which are posted of people without their consent may also be deleted.
- Stay on topic. News articles and opinion pieces are provided for you to discuss the articles' content. Do not post messages which are irrelevant. Trolls will be banned or blocked.
- Don't dominate the conversation. UOWD reserves the right to hide or delete comments from participants who seek to dominate the discussion.
- Don't advertise. Contributions that seek to endorse commercial products or activities or solicit business will not be accepted. UOWD publishes links to other websites at its sole discretion.
- Be transparent. Comments and posts must not intentionally impersonate other people.
These rules apply to all UOWD operated social media accounts, and apply accross all social media platforms.
Remember to attend our next Open Day on Saturday, 29 April 2023.
Join our experts to learn more about our degrees, and how you can enrol at UOWD.